Wednesday, January 31, 2007

God Bless AMiracle!

To be a part of a miracle is without a doubt, a fantastic, marvelous blessing. That God was choose me to have any part of a miracle blows my mind. In Mark 6, in the feeding of the five thousand, Jesus said to His disciples in verse 37, "You give them something to eat ." At this point, they question their ability to do so. I believe that in the command, lies the ability. I think that if they would have trusted God in spite of their "lack" of food, they could have been a greater part of the miracle than what they were. This can be looked at in one or two ways. They could have carried out the command if they would have just trusted God, and been a greater part of the miracle, OR it is to show that Jesus wanted them to see their weakness or inability. I believe the first to be true. Why would Jesus command something to anyone that wasn't possible? So if I will be obedient to my Lord, perhaps I will be a great part of many miracles. And that's the same for all His children.

1 comment:

The Christian said...

In chapter 8 the story continues after Jesus had fed both multitudes, and they (the disciples and Jesus) were in a boat and the disciples were still worried about not having enougg food! Are faith must continues after being apart of special things God does in our lives.