Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I'd Do It Again

This past week has been a stretch. There were many tests and projects. I do not think any one thing was too much it was just alot of one things. One thing I would not undo though was the Life of Christ project. I am kinda lame sometimes but I sincerely enjoyed it. I liked the fact that we were left on our own. It gave us a chance to watch the natural born leaders in action. I loved watching other people get uncomfortable. I think we could not have done any better than the small group idea that we came up with.
I could not believe how many close to exact quotes I had floating around unused in my mind. And I am even more suprised at how many parts of the scripture are just big blank spots in my mind. I could probably quote more from Tommy Boy than Jesus. I am very greatful for the different roles played by people. Although we were rarely a democracy, things still came out very nicely. I would definately do it again.

No comments: