In our culture, as it seems in most women have been considered to not be as apt in certian leadership positions, and maybe in some cases that is true, in spiritual leadership i don't think it is the case. I know women personally who can better understand and teach the word then some preacher as well as women who are more motivated to serve than deacons.
So i wonder, why the big deal with women leadership within the church. I see it personally as a veiwing the situation in accordance to ephesians where pauls speaks of the family and how it relates to the church. wives submission to men, under the love of the Husband. I believe in love comes consideration and undrstanding where the voice and ministry of women can be heard and listened to in true consideration and even through authority from the Word of God.
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment