Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Be Healed!!!
I was reading in the Dictionary of Jesus and the Gospels about Healing and the article not only discoursed over Jesus and healing but it also brought healing in a contemporary sense to light. The article stated that healing will be in every age of the church but it was specific as to where. The places in the world where Satan has always had a strong grasp on seems to be places where more healings are reported from. I think that God does you healing in order to help spread his kingdom and to me this makes a lot of sense. Our culture really doesn't understand the supernatural for the most part except in a fictional sense and therefore I think God works more subtly in our culture than in others. The reason why I think this is because people who we consider frauds and false are usually the ones hitting people on the heads and yelling "Be Healed!!!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
we live in a modern man's world where wverything must be explained, though logic and science. but i belive that a piritual gerneration is coming that will give more credit the unnatual or supernatural. i belive that the supernatural events may not be as subtle, but rather ingored or read off as science or chance...
Post a Comment