Tuesday, February 20, 2007

The demons got it

I was reviewing for the test and saw the demonic cry vs. human question chart. I am jealous and that is rediculous. There are demon posessed people that know more about the spirit relm than I do. They can see as clear as day who God is and the works of the Holy Spirit. Nature itself obeys the words of Jesus and God without a moments hesitation. Yet, I struggle everyday to get it. I am no better than the disciples who in the presence of Jesus asked "who is this?" and "what is this?" I hear about miracles all the time and have record of them all throughout scripture and I still have and audulterous heart. If I would just listen and obey like the demons did my life would be at perfect peace. I would not feel the need to know or understand everything because I would know that the "Son of the Most High God" was there with purpose. I love Marks portrayal of Jesus dealing with absolute authority with simplicity. I only wish I got it like the demons did.

No comments: